C&K Architects | Interiors, Inc. designed this new multi-tenant corporate office building for Hallmark Development. This new two-story building is Gold LEED Certified. The building will function as corporate offices for Brown & Brown Insurance and a GSA tenant.
C&K designed the building as an environmentally friendly facility.
- Fluorescent light fixtures with sensors to adjust to natural light levels
- Reduced water and energy use
- Low-emitting construction materials and finishes
- Construction materials and finishes with recycled content
- Bicycle storage, showers and changing rooms to encourage alternative transportation
- Water efficient landscaping
- Enhanced building commissioning
- Providing daylight for 90% of the occupied space